9.7.09

New Class

I'm bored in my house, just watching the television for 5 hours until i go to the upstairs, straiht to my room and see my handphone. okay, i check the screen and saw three received message. 2 from putri and 1 from iki.
First i open putri's, and content of the sms is about she want sit belong with me for a year. okay i just smile. then i open iki's message and jeng jeng he said in message that "Kom sekelas ama gua lo". i suprised! the classes were formed! uaaarh i'm panic for a minute and calm for a second then panic again!! then i call putri ask her who are the others from my oldest class belong with me and she said don't know. so i call iki, and ask him about the same question. and i sad because i don't in same class with ALL my close friend in chivalry (sciense 1 class) like nathea, dinike, DIRA, and gita :(
i'll be miss you so much guys. i like you all to be my friend hope you can still be my friend then ;)
and this is the picture of my new class
XII IPA 3 horraaaay
actually after muhammad hudiyantara, the best then must be Nadia hanintasari, not me! 
it's not fair at all. i want in same class with dini and diraaaa *my heart-scream 

3 s'inscrire:

Natea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natea said...

waaaa jadi sedih gue Naad. sebelahan ya kita tapi. Dini sama Dira ada di kelas gue Nad ntar gw ajak-ajak ke kelas lo :( i love you Naaaaaaaad ♥

komanechi said...

iya nad love you too haha, seharusnya tuh lo di kelas gue, gue di kelas lo hehe bener bener nih yang ngatur kelas kesel gueeeeee