23.7.10

Happy Children's Day, everyone :D


Yay me! Happy Children's day everyone. I'm still feeling like a child honestly, 17 years girl here anyway. I want to make a charity event for child someday if i got mature and rich. I wanted to changed many child's life, many child's fate in my country, Indonesia.

In Indonesia, many children works in under age (about 8-9) as child labour. Many children don't get education and healthy food in their life. Many children don't have playing time because their work-time to get a spoon rice for eat. Many children had malnutrition and died in their young age.

I hope someday, no more news about malnutrition again, no more news about child labour again, many children can get university even they are poor. I hope someday Indonesia can changed.


Happy Children's Day :D

0 s'inscrire: