13.9.10

indeterminancy of me

I don't know, where i should be tell this, or who wants to hear my confession about this. I just thought that, in here, my blog, maybe there will be someone read and will give me his or her replied about my problem.

Started with unknown and foreign, started with innocent-me with him, i don't know but i'm sure i love him day by day without anyone know. anyone, include my best friend. what i feel about him, or what i do with him were secret, yup. they are- my secret, not an affair or something bad which you figured it out or blah blah but, emm.. i and he are not typical normal here. or me not normal.

my status is single, but in my heart, i'm not. i were taken long ago :)

but, by who? -- i'm asking to him this day about this. i don't think he feel the same way.

11 s'inscrire:

pandu1992 said...

wah wah koma,, :D,, siapa tuh? hehe semoga the feeling is successfully transmitted to him :)

Nadya Komanechi said...

weheeee, the lucky one ndu hahaa

AchlamBasalamah said...

what do you mean not normal?? haha

pandu1992 said...

hehehehe he is lucky indeed kom.

Nadya Komanechi said...

aaaaaaaak, secret bi :)

gheaaaa said...

azeeeek.. kiw kiw..
"till everyday i think about you, i know for a fact, that's not your problem.."

tos yu kom? :D

Nadya Komanechi said...

waaah samaan kita ge? hahaha toos!!

Putri Ariani said...

please tell me who is he???
cerita dooooong nad :)

Nadya Komanechi said...

ayo sini diceritain :) kapan main ke kutek??

diza said...

who's he?

Nadya Komanechi said...

he is a secret i kept :)