8.1.11

GPA

Something will turn out sweet or even sweetest if we add our effort with. and that's what and how happened to my GPA's number anyway; the most seeing things i want to see in this holiday at my SIAK-NG user. That number(s) however not so great and bad neither, just like always painted and showed from my face, the composition of words which turning out: average.

Forget about the report of my GPA, the day after tomorrow is the day of my next life. which is that means war will begin to get the luckiest class in second semester. I don't know who i will spend almost my time with in next semester but I just keep my mind to get the things relax, so I won't take this things seriously, I'll do this with my joy and happiness.

My goal: already set, please God allow me to do this :')

0 s'inscrire: