23.2.14

YES!

Already two months being an intern and I am still haven't start my writing for the proposal yet. But I promise I will start it this week, because in Thursday I will attend campus meeting for internship proposal and I will set the due date for mine in Thursday, so I could propose my topic proposal to my professor in that day.

So, another busy week has been passed and many challenges I have been through. Thank God that I could survive until now and suprisingly, I enjoyed it. Not that much but still, I could do it more relax and calm.

For this week goal, I will set it for my internship proposal, exchange form and competition CV submitted. I do not want to waste my precious time only in internship but also my campus life. There's still many chances under my eyes and I could catch it soon. So, Wish me luck guys!

0 s'inscrire: