18.2.14

:"(

I, do not know, to whom I should share the story. but this feeling was really suck!
I never want to be neglected and be the second of the list, or to be pitied by others or something like that. I, am such a person who does not want to be just another people, I am very unique, if you realized it. But in here, yes, I just covered by others and I could not shine, spread my own color, and show them what I could do for them. In fact, they also do not want to believe in me and seems like just rely on the other intern. So you know, I was really sad with my condition. So stress. I feel inferior and not confident with my ability, anymore because of this. I really want to resign from this job but I really rely my internship report in this internship. Oh God.......................................... I wanna cry.

0 s'inscrire: