30.5.13

Sell ticket concert of Supershow 5 Indonesia

I feel like want to talk with someone but it seems it comes out at the wrong time. Yes, I am facing the hardest time in this semester, THE FINAL EXAM period. Well, you must know my routinity to be so stressed out with all of the deadline and material that I have studied.

I made a crazy decision about three weeks ago. I bought one ticket concert of supershow, Super Junior in Indonesia and now I regret that decision. I am suffering to spend my time whether I have to study or doing assignment. Whether I should study while queuing to redeem my ticket concert or just sold the ticket.

I did posting a thread at one of the largest forum in Indonesia about my plan to sell the ticket but people rather afraid to buy so expensive ticket. I did really a crazy decision back then now I suffered!!

0 s'inscrire: