11.8.11

The hopeless pray

One year left, my time getting shorter and I, up even now, did not do anything big to make our distance disappear. I were busy with my stuff and forgetting all my aim goal, like him. What should I do, God?
In this one year, even I'm happy that now he smiled me and say Hi to me when we met, it still makes me hurt. We even can not start the conversation when we suddenly in one place-like those days.
I realized that I have wasted my time to suck a junk activities. Now, hundreds girls will stared you talking as leader in next couple days, wearing yellow jackets, speaking touchy speech with your cool style.
God, what should I do? can you just make him feel the same way like I have? Can you? :'(

Sorry if you think "what is this girl thinking about? didn't she just post about forgetting the boy?". Yes, I did. and yes, I have did this things many times but like the quotes said,
Love is hard to get, but harder to let go.

Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.
How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart?
The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to. Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine...

I just need someone to cure my pain :'(

0 s'inscrire: