19.1.13

Spring Breaks

Alhamdulillah, I can spend almost the rest of spring holiday to suitable things with. It started because my insecurity of life condition and spontaneously signed in my email and sent the CV to some of corporate email. Time goes on and no one called me back. And I felt like "Oh, okay, I should arrange another plan to waste my holiday". at the same time, suddenly an-office-number called my blackberry which luckily could be reached at campus zone and no battery drained happened! That's Accenture called me and I was like "Thanks God!". So, now I am starting to be an intern in this IT and SAP consultant, want to try a new knowledge. Wish me luck so I can give my best shot to them. Ciao :)

1 s'inscrire:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.