8.5.14

BISMILLAH YAA

I can not believe my own self for what I have really done for these two weeks: I just will finish my internship report, YEAY!

I am writing chapter 4 which is the analysis part, it takes more time than I thought before. And the best part is I will meet my dosen pembimbing for fix my writing. I hope tomorrow I will get valuable insights and good memories, and also many words typed in. Cross finger!!! I will prepare my writing for tomorrow schedule.

PS: you will never know what will happen. I just really doubt about Jokowi things and suddenly yesterday my friend asked me to join her meet Jokowi and gather with her in PDI-P event. I agreed just want to see what is the thing that we will get from there (she said about nationalist things and Soekarno? hahahaha wtf)

0 s'inscrire: