6.6.10

Ameba Pico

Getting bored? Wanna search for some virtual friend or maybe boyfriend?
then just follow me to try this application in facebook. This is it : Ameba Pico. Just search the name on your facebook. This app has a cute avatar and very cute things. I really make many friends in this app. From Japan and Filiphina mostly. I don't need to be an exchange student if wanna make a bunch of friends from foreign :)
Just try and try! This month there is an event, Prom Night event!!
And now I am busy to find partner for the prom. Wish me luck to getting a handsome guy in pico :D
Here are some of my pico's photos, Salsabi Ashyar;

my pico :)

Just find me with the id : Salsabi Ashyar, i'll approve you and we'll props and ring together. See you at pico world, fellas!

here again, her activity

pico anniversary; flew away my balloon

have a picnic with my friends


in my lovely class room;

mini me in line!! :D

0 s'inscrire: